Easy Christmas Cookies recipes make it so much easier during the busy Christmas season. In times of Holiday baking, cookies are at the top of the list.
During the Holidays, festive cookie creations are the most popular because they’re easy, quick to make, and they make wonderful treats to share amongst friends and family!
Make Baking Easier
- To get the same size cookies in every batch, use a cookie scoop! These handy little kitchen tools make it so easy to get the perfect same size cookie every time. Plus, you can get them in different sizes!
- Use a large baking sheet to reduce the number of batches that you need to bake. It’s a time saver!
- Silicone Baking Mats are super convenient and prevent cookies from sticking to cookie sheets. They save so much time and no worrying about stuck on bits!
Season for Baking
The Holiday is one of my favorite times of the year because I absolutely love to bake. Once Thanksgiving comes around I start baking! Mostly around Thanksgiving, I make a lot of pies and sometimes I make them for Christmas, too!
There are A LOT of cookies that were listed above but if you haven’t had enough, check out these other resources.
- 50+ Christmas Desserts is dedicated to Bars, Cakes, Cheesecake, Cookies, Cupcakes, Fudge, and Pies.
- Thumbprint Cookies Recipe is dedicated to just that – thumbprint cookies. These cookies are filled with jams, chocolate, caramel, and peanut butter.
- Easy Pies to Make for the Holidays has Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Vegan options.