Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate chip cookies are always a great treat to share with friends and family. They are great to make for an afternoon treat and fun enough to give as a gift to take to a get together. This chocolate chip cookie recipe is a favorite in our home- make it a favorite in your home, too!
Chocolate Chip Cookies seem to always be an easy go to when baking. But not all chocolate chip cookies are treated the same. Some are too doughy, some are too mushy, and some are just flat. These cookies are amazing! They are a wonderful texture and every bite is full of chocolate chips!
A glass of milk is always a great addition to a delicious chocolate chip cookie.
This recipe makes roughly 15 large cookies… that’s more than enough to share, that is if you want to!
Like this recipe? Check out another delicious cookie recipe here.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray cookie sheets with non-stick spray.
- Using electric mixer, beat together softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar until smooth.
- Add in egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly mix in flour, baking soda, and salt. Do not over stir. Just until blended.
- Using spoon, gently stir in chocolate chips.
- By rounded tablespoon or using cookie scoop lay cookies out on baking sheet and cook for about 9-11 minutes.
- Let cookies cool before transferring to wire racks.
- Store in air tight container.
Store in an air tight container... if there are any left! //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js https://mamaneedscake.com/recipe/chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe/
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest