These chocolate fudge cookies have fudgy centers with chocolate chips and M&M mix-ins. These cookies are easy to make and require no chill time.
This cookie is for the chocolate lovers that love a chewy chocolate cookie that is loaded with candies and chocolate.
Ingredients in M&M Chocolate Fudge Cookies
No fancy ingredients here. The ingredients required to make these M&M Chocolate Fudge Cookies are simple everyday ingredients.
- Unsalted butter - melted
- Cocoa powder- unsweetened
- Granulated sugar
- Vegetable oil
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour - spooned & leveled
- Baking powder
- M&M’s - milk chocolate
- Semisweet chocolate chips
RELATED: Monster Cookies (Gluten-Free)
How to Make Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Prepare the oven and cookie sheets- Preheat the oven to 350° and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Combine the wet ingredients- Melt the butter in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl. Once the butter is melted, mix in the unsweetened cocoa powder, granulated sugar, and vegetable oil until well blended.
Add the egg and vanilla extract- Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract. The mixture will become thicker and creamier.
Add the dry ingredients- Spoon the all-purpose flour in a measuring cup. Using the back of the spoon, scrape off the flour sitting above the measuring cup. Add the flour into the wet ingredients as well as the baking powder and the salt. Stir until the dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in the mix-ins- Stir in the semisweet chocolate chips and the M&M’s until they are mixed into the cookie dough.
Scoop the M&M Chocolate Fudge Cookies - Scoop the dough by 2 tablespoons or by using a #30 cookie scoop. Place the dough onto the prepared cookie sheets and use the back of a spoon to gently flatten the dough down.
Top with mix-ins- Gently press extra chocolate chips and M&M’s into the tops of the cookies.
Bake- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool completely before moving them. Avoid over baking so that the cookies have a fudgy center.
These cookies will be soft out of the oven and will need to cool before moving them as they will fall apart.
RELATED: Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place parchment paper on two cookie sheets.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter.
- Mix the cocoa powder, granulated sugar, and vegetable oil into the melted butter.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until blended.
- Add the spooned & leveled flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gently stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until the dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over mix.
- Gently fold in the M&M’s and chocolate chips.
- Scoop by 2 tablespoons or with a #30 cookie scoop onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Gently press the cookies down to flatten them with a back of a spoon.
- Place extra chocolate chips and M&M’s on the tops of the cookies before baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Do not overbake to ensure fudgy centers.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before moving them from the cookie sheet. They will be soft and will need to cool to safely move them.
Allow the cookies to cool before moving them. They will be very soft and will fall apart. Allowing them to cool will give them time to firm up and still have fudgy centers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 347Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 164mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 30gProtein: 4g
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and can vary depending on the cooking technique and the exact ingredients used. For informational purposes only.
Dana is an experienced recipe creator who crafts easy and delicious recipes for all levels of home cooks.
Her recipes range from classic comfort foods to healthy and nutritious meals, and she is always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to bring flavor and variety to the table.