This Halloween Popcorn Snack Mix is made with caramel popcorn, chocolate-dipped pretzels, M&M's, and more! Perfect for a Halloween Movie Snack or a nut-free classroom party.
It's easy to customize this snack mix by swapping out candies, adding ingredients in, or just taking ingredients out.
Ingredients in Halloween Snack Mix
- Caramel Popcorn - homemade or store-bought
- Chocolate-dipped pretzels -white chocolate or chocolate
- Halloween M&M's - any M&M's will work but Ghoul's Mix is great for Halloween.
- Acorn Kisses - these can be skipped if you don't want to take the time to make them.
- Candy eyeballs
- Pretzel Twists - mini pretzel twists are perfect to add to this Halloween Popcorn Snack Mix.
- Autumn Candy Corn - or any other candy corn variety. The addition of chocolate candy corns and pumpkins add a pop of color.
RELATED: Harvest Popcorn Snack Mix
How to Make Halloween Popcorn Snack Mix
Make the caramel popcorn - You can either make your own caramel popcorn (this is the recipe I use) or use prepackaged caramel popcorn.
Measure out the candies- you can get creative by adding as little or as much as you like to this snack mix.
Toss the snack mix together - Add the candies into a large bowl that is filled with the prepared caramel corn. Toss the candies into the caramel corn to give it a shake. Reserve a few candy eyeballs to place onto the chocolate-dipped pretzels before serving.
Get creative with the snack mix- Choose different flavor pretzels, swap out the acorn kisses for just mini fudge stripes and Hershey kisses, or even toss in some Reese's pieces and add some peanut butter flavor if you wish.
Halloween Party Food
This Halloween Snack Mix with caramel corn is a great addition to a Halloween party for kids and adults alike. Another delicious and fun addition is these Easy Halloween Chocolate Sandwich Cookies. They're tasty, fun to make, and even a fun activity at a Halloween party for kids to make!
Homemade Apple Cider in the Crockpot will not only make the house smell amazing but is also a delicious fall drink to serve at a party.
RELATED: Sweet & Salty Halloween Snack Mix
- Caramel Popcorn
- 5 ounces Chocolate-dipped pretzels -white chocolate or chocolate
- 11 ounces Halloween M&M's
- 30 - 40 Acorn Kisses - optional
- ¼ cup Candy eyeballs
- 10 ounces Mini Pretzel Twists
- 11 ounces Autumn Mix Candy Corn
- Make the caramel according to the recipe's directions ahead of time to allow it to cool or use prepackaged caramel corn for ease of use.
- Measure out the candies- you can get creative by adding as little or as much as you like to this snack mix.
- Add the candies into a large bowl that is filled with the prepared caramel corn.
- Toss the candies into the caramel corn to give it a shake.
- Reserve a few candy eyeballs to place onto the chocolate-dipped pretzels before serving.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days for maximum freshness.
The acorn kisses can be skipped for this recipe if you wish.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 469Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 301mgCarbohydrates: 97gFiber: 1gSugar: 57gProtein: 3g
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and can vary depending on the cooking technique and the exact ingredients used. For informational purposes only.
Dana is an experienced recipe creator who crafts easy and delicious recipes for all levels of home cooks.
Her recipes range from classic comfort foods to healthy and nutritious meals, and she is always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to bring flavor and variety to the table.