Instant Pot Taco Soup is made with ground beef, taco and ranch seasonings, beans, and veggies. Topped with shredded cheese, avocado, and tortilla chips. Great for busy weeknights and makes great party food.
This Easy Instant Pot Taco Soup is made with everyday ingredients, is full of flavor, and is a family favorite.
Easy Taco Soup in the Instant Pot
Not only is this taco soup easy to make but it’s a meal that great for families! Everyone can add their own toppings and it’s great served with tortilla chips.
This recipe is done in less than 30 minutes – that means more time with the family and less time in the kitchen. My family really enjoyed this taco soup so much they have requested that I make it for Game Day parties!
It’s so easy to make, I can say it’s a done deal.
Ingredients in Instant Pot Taco Soup
- Ground beef
- Onion – diced
- Taco seasoning – homemade or packet
- Ranch dressing mix
- Garlic, minced
- Diced tomatoes with chilies
- Black beans, drained
- Beef broth, low sodium
- Super sweet corn
How to Make Instant Pot Taco Soup
Saute – Set the Instant Pot to saute and add the ground beef and the diced onion.
Saute and crumble the beef until browned and the onions are translucent.
Drain – Drain beef and onion and return to the inner liner.
Add the ingredients – Add seasonings on top of the beef.
Layer all of the ingredients adding the diced tomatoes with green chilies and the beef broth last.
Pressure cook – Pressure cook on HIGH/PRESSURE COOK for 10 minutes.
Natural release – Naturally release the pressure in the Instant Pot for 10 minutes before removing the lid.
Serve – Stir and serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and freshly sliced avocado.
RELATED: Instant Pot Taco Dip
Check out these other easy to make Instant Pot recipes:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, small, diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning, packet or 2 tablespoons homemade
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes with chilies
- 16 ounces black beans, drained
- 4 cups beef broth, low sodium
- 10 ounces super sweet corn, frozen
- Set the Instant Pot to saute and add the ground beef and the diced onion.
- Saute and crumble the beef until browned and the onions are translucent.
- Drain beef and onion and return to the inner liner.
- Add seasonings on top of the beef.
- Layer all of the ingredients adding the diced tomatoes with green chilies and the beef broth last.
- Don't stir.
- Pressure cook on HIGH/PRESSURE COOK for 10 minutes.
- Naturally release the pressure in the Instant Pot for 10 minutes before removing the lid.
- Stir and serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and freshly sliced avocado.
Deglaze the inner liner to remove any stuck-on bits by adding a splash of liquid and using a spoon to scrape anything that may be stuck to the bottom of the pot before pressure cooking.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 507Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 1372mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 10gSugar: 6gProtein: 42g
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and can vary depending on the cooking technique and the exact ingredients used. For informational purposes only.