This Easy Instant Pot Taco Soup is made with simple ingredients and it makes enough to serve a large crowd. It’s great for parties and it’s a crowd-pleaser!
Taco Soup for a Family Meal
Not only is this taco soup easy to make but it’s a meal that great for families! Everyone can add their own toppings and it’s great served with tortilla chips.
This recipe is done in less than 30 minutes – that means more time with the family and less time in the kitchen. My family really enjoyed this taco soup so much they have requested that I make it for Game Day parties!
It’s so easy to make, I can say it’s a done deal.
Simple Instant Pot Recipe
This Instant Pot Taco Soup is not a difficult recipe to make. It’s as simple as browning the beef and onion then dumping everything in the pot with the diced tomatoes on top. The Instant Pot does the rest.
Check out these other easy to make Instant Pot recipes:
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, small, diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning, mild or original
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 ts oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 4 cups beef broth, low sodium
- 1 package super sweet corn, frozen
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef and diced onion.
- Drain beef and onion, add to the Instant Pot.
- Add seasonings on top of the beef.
- Add in all other ingredients except for the diced tomatoes with chilies.
- After everything is added to the pot, add the diced tomatoes without stirring.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set to manual for 10 minutes.
- Let the Instant Pot natural release for about 5 minutes and then perform a quick release.
- Stir and serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and freshly sliced avocado.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 438Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 1643mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 7gSugar: 4gProtein: 39g
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and can vary depending on the cooking technique and the exact ingredients used. For informational purposes only.