Chipped Beef Cheese Ball is a great party appetizer with just a few ingredients that come together in just a matter of minutes.
Perfect to serve with crackers and pretzels.
This Chipped Beef Cheese Ball is perfect for parties, potlucks, and Holidays. It's so easy to put together and has roughly 24 servings!
Cheese Balls pair perfectly with all types of crackers and taste wonderful with pretzels. Here's a tip though, serve with a cheese spreader or else your crackers and pretzel will snap off in the cheese ball. A cheese spreader is ideal when serving cheese balls.
Other great appetizers to serve at parties and events are these Sweet & Sticky Chicken Wings. They have a delicious sweet and tangy flavor and they're really easy to make - even from scratch!
Dips are perfect to serve with chips and this Mexican Sour Cream Dip is one that the guests will love. It's made with simple ingredients and is also great to serve at taco bars.
For guests that love a kick, this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip is sure to please. Serve this delicious dip with tortilla chips.
Easy To Make Chipped Beef Cheese Ball
Cheese balls are easy to make and they take minimal effort. It's as simple as adding the ingredients together in a large bowl, using a hand mixer to blend it all together. Once that is done, shape it into a ball, and wrap it in saran wrap.
Allow the cheese ball to chill for 1 hour so that it is firm enough to handle. Combine the remaining dried beef and green onions in a bowl. Remove the saran wrap from cheese ball. By using your hands, gently rotate and press the ingredients into the cheese ball, making sure to cover it well.
Serve cheese balls a variety of crackers. Cheese balls can also be served with pretzels. It can easily be served with fresh vegetables to make it entirely gluten-free!
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz dried beef, divided
- ¾ cup chopped green onions, divided
- In a large bowl, add the first 5 ingredients.
- Add in half of the chopped green onions.
- Add in half of the dried beef.
- Using a hand mixer, blend the ingredients together well.
- Shape into a ball and wrap it in saran wrap. Shape again into a ball.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Combine the remaining dried beef and green onions.
- Remove the saran wrap from the cheese ball and gently press the remaining ingredients into the cheese ball on all sides.
- Serve with a variety of crackers and/or pretzels.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 8.4gSaturated Fat: 5.2gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 424mgCarbohydrates: 2.2gFiber: 0.2gSugar: 0.3gProtein: 4.3g
Dana is an experienced recipe creator who crafts easy and delicious recipes for all levels of home cooks.
Her recipes range from classic comfort foods to healthy and nutritious meals, and she is always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to bring flavor and variety to the table.