This quick and delicious fruit dip only has two ingredients and tastes absolutely delicious with a variety of fruits.
Fruit dip is incredibly easy make and it has a smooth and creamy texture and a pleasantly sweet flavor that pairs beautifully with strawberries, apples, and grapes.
Serving Fresh Fruit
Creating a fruit platter is incredibly simple and there are so many options when choosing fruit to serve with your dessert dip.
Fruit also brings a lot of color to the table and a fruit platter is perfect for any occasion. Some great fruit dipper choices are:
- Oranges – Mandarins or clementines work great for fruit platters
- Apple Slices – slice your own or purchase pre-sliced apples to save time.
- Pineapple chunks
Delicious Dipper Ideas
Fruit isn’t the only delicious food to dip into this cream cheese fruit dip, there are other yummy options to use as your dipper:
- Cookies – Oreo Cookies, Nilla Wafers, and other crunchy cookies.
- Crackers – Animal crackers, pretzels, Teddy Grahams, and graham cracker squares are great options for snacking on this fruit dip.
Two Ingredient Fruit Dip
It only takes two ingredients to make this deliciously sweet and creamy dessert dip:
- Cream cheese
- Marshmallow Fluff
That is all that is needed to make this simple dessert dip for fruits. You can get creative with this recipe by swapping out the ingredients or by adding some ingredients to add extra flavor. Some of my favorites are:
Strawberry Fruit Dip – swap out cream cheese for strawberry cream cheese to have flavors of strawberries in every bite.
Yogurt Fruit Dip – add 8 oz. of your favorite yogurt instead of the marshmallow fluff. This is a great way to use your favorite yogurt in dessert!
RELATED: S’MORES Rice Krispies Treats
Easy Summer Recipe
This recipe is perfect for a quick summer treat or to make and take to potlucks, BBQs, or cookouts. It is also a delicious addition for birthday parties, pool parties, or any event during the summer season.
This two ingredient fruit dip can be made a few days in advance but it should stay chilled in the refrigerator until serving for food safety and for maximum freshness and flavor.
RELATED: Easy Cowboy Caviar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow fluff
- Beat the softened cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add the marshmallow fluff and beat until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with apple slices, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, oranges, and/or grapes.
If desired, add 1 tbsp of lemon juice to the mix or substitute the cream cheese for strawberry cream cheese for strawberry fruit dip.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 142Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 87mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and can vary depending on the cooking technique and the exact ingredients used. For informational purposes only.