This Olive Garden favorite is made using the Instant Pot. The familiar flavors of this favorite dish are duplicated in this Instant Pot Chicken and Gnocchi Soup.
This article may affiliate links. If you purchase products through these links I may earn a small commission, it is no extra cost to you and it is means to help support this blog.
Olive Garden Copycat
Every time I go to Olive Garden the Chicken and Gnocchi Soup is my ultimate choice. In fact, I could just order this soup and skip the entree because I think it’s that good! This recipe has all of the familiar flavors of the original recipe and it makes about 6 servings!
Related: Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken
Rotisserie Chicken Makes the Difference
Using juicy and flavorful rotisserie chicken really makes this soup stand out. A helpful tip I have is to make sure to use a rotisserie chicken that is packed full of flavor and has well-balanced spices. It really makes all the difference in how this soup comes out.
Related: Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
Instant Pot Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
Prepping all of these ingredients ahead of time will save time and frustration when making this recipe. The Instant Pot heats up fast on the saute setting so it’s really ideal to have everything ready to go.
This recipe uses two settings: Saute and Soup settings. It really is that easy! This recipe takes only about 30 minutes and your family will have an Olive Garden favorite made with love and served at home.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz gnocchi
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups half & half
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
To Cook on Soup Setting
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped into mini pieces
- 1 tsp thyme
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Dice, chop, and julienne all ingredients ahead of time.
- Set Instant Pot on Saute setting and add olive oil and butter.
- Add in garlic, carrot, onion, and celery.
- Stir in 4 cups of chicken broth, stirring frequently.
- Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in rotisserie chicken and thyme.
- Flavor mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set Instant Pot to soup setting and set timer for 15 minutes.
- Allow Instant pot to naturally release for about 5 minutes and then quick release.
- Return to Saute and add in gnocchi, Half & Half, spinach, and flour.
- Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Garnish with mozzarella cheese and serve with breadsticks or garlic bread.
The rotisserie chicken that you choose with change flavors within this recipe so make sure it's a good-quality and flavorful rotisserie chicken that you use!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 497Total Fat: 18.7gSaturated Fat: 9.2gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 912mgCarbohydrates: 52.8gFiber: 1.2gSugar: 2.1gProtein: 29.2g
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER RECIPES:
- Instant Pot White Cheddar Jack Mac N Cheese
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies with Puff Pastry
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Easy Instant Pot Taco Soup
Love Copycat Recipes? Check out these!