This peppermint popcorn is always a perfect snack while watching holiday movies with the family.
During the Christmas season sprucing this classic snack up with another classic flavor during the Christmas season just makes sense! Adding the flavor of peppermint and Christmas-colored sprinkles makes the popcorn not only tastier but also festive!
Peppermint Popcorn for Christmas Movies
This snack is essentially impossible to mess up and it’s easy to make your own variation to your taste! In fact, it’s so easy that the kids can help make it! My kids really enjoyed it and they can even added in their own mix-ins to make it even more fun!
It was the perfect snack while snuggled up on the couch watching Christmas movies. I made Frozen Hot Chocolate go along with the movie and the kids were even more excited.
Christmas White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn Snack Mix
Popcorn is always a perfect snack while watching movies with the family. During the Christmas season sprucing this classic snack up with another classic flavor for Christmas such as peppermint just makes sense! Adding Christmas colored sprinkles makes the popcorn not only more tasty but also festive.
- 2 bags popcorn, popped
- 1 8 oz white chocolate candy melts
- 1/8 tsp peppermint flavoring
- 1 container Christmas colored sprinkles
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spread popcorn evenly on baking sheet.
- Melt candy melts and mix in peppermint flavoring until mixed well.
- Drizzle flavored candy melts over popcorn.
- Sprinkle colored sprinkles on melted chocolate and let cool.
- Break into pieces and stir popcorn together.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER EASY RECIPES: