These Mini Raspberry Tarts are made with refrigerated pie crust, delicious fresh raspberries, and just a little bit of sugar. They are really simple to make!
Fresh Raspberry Dessert
Not all desserts have to be loaded with sugar, carbs, and calories. Making these Mini Raspberry Tarts are perfect to make for a treat because they don’t take a lot of time and effort.
They also are a great guilt-free dessert. Making these mini raspberry tarts is as simple as filling ramekins with refrigerated pie crust, a thin layer of sugar, and fresh raspberries. Baking these is quite simple as well. They take less than 20 minutes in the oven!
Baking the Mini Raspberry Tarts
When baking these tarts, it’s important to start them off at 425° and then reducing the heat to 400°. That way the crust doesn’t burn or get over browned.
Doing this also allows the berries to become more tender and to release juices. After these mini raspberry tarts come out of the oven, I add powdered sugar to add extra sweetness to the dish.
These mini tarts are perfect to make as individual desserts. My children loved when I gave them each their own dessert! They felt special because it was like they were made their very own dessert!
Instead of cutting into a cake or pie and serving out the slices, it was fun to have a dish all to themselves sat out in front of them!
It’s a good thing it’s healthy compared to other desserts… they ate it all up!
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Lay out refrigerated pie crust to thaw.
- Placing ramekin upside down, use a knife to cut around 4 ramekin dishes.
- Use a rolling pin to thin each cut out.
- Lightly grease ramekin dish and place crust cut out inside dish. Press into sides with spoon or fingertips. Careful not to tear the crust.
- Apply thin layer of sugar in bottom of dish.
- Place raspberries into ramekin and sprinkle sugar on top of raspberries.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 400° and bake for addition 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden and berries are bubbly.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g