Mama’s Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe
Our family loves to drink hot cocoa in the winter months but with the warmer days it’s great to have an alternative to the classic hot drink. I’m not even going to lie, even though it’s only the beginning of November I am really excited about Christmas time and I think this is a great Christmas treat!
I served the drinks with warm cookies and everyone enjoyed them together.
I always love taking new to me recipes and making them my own!
Looking for more Holiday recipes? Check out my Christmas White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn!
Make sure to check out my delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe too!
- 6 cups ice, crushed
- 8 rectangles Chocolate Bar, melted
- 6 tsp cocoa mix
- 3 tsp sugar
- 3 cup milk
- 6 tbsp Hershey's syrup
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- 1 container white sanding sugar, for rim of glass
- Melt 8 chocolate bar pieces, careful not to burn.
- Fill blender with 6 cups of ice, sugar, cocoa mix, milk, and Hershey's syrup.
- Begin to blend and add in melted chocolate.
- Blend until desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Dip rim of glass into water and then dip into white sanding sugar.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g