Orange Amaretto Cheesecake Truffles Recipe
I enjoy making truffles during the Holiday season and this year I wanted to make something different other than the traditional truffle flavors.
These cheesecake truffles have a wonderful taste of fresh orange as well as the sweet flavors of almond and subtle cherry. The graham cracker crumbs and cream cheese makes this truffle into a bite-sized cheesecake.
This truffle recipe doesn't take many ingredients to create and makes a great addition to any dinner or party. It is also a great Holiday treat to give as gifts.
These truffles present beautifully and are packed full of flavor. They're moist and smooth with the wonderful crunch of graham cracker crumbs. If you're looking for something different to bring to the table this Holiday season, give these a try!
Check Out My Other Truffle Recipes:
For the Truffles
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1 orange zest
- ¾ teaspoon amaretto flavoring
For the Coating
- 16 oz melting white chocolate
For the Glaze
- 1 ½ cups confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon milk, optional
To Make Truffles
- Mix softened cream cheese in mixer until broken up, add in orange zest and amaretto flavoring.
- Gently stir in graham crackers, careful not to overmix.
- Place mixing bowl in refrigerator for about 1 hour or until dough is firm and is easy to shape into balls. If it is still sticky, let it sit longer.
- Place shaped truffles back into refrigerator and let sit until chilled.
To Coat Truffles
- Melt melting chocolate until smooth, careful not to burn chocolate.
- Dip chilled truffles into white chocolate using fork and place on parchment paper to let set.
For the Glaze
- Mix confectioner's sugar and orange juice until well combined. If it is too thick add milk or water 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency.
- Once white chocolate has hardened on truffles drizzle glaze mixture over truffles.
- While still wet add crushed graham crackers onto drizzle and let dry.
Store truffles in refrigerator in airtight container
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Dana is an experienced recipe creator who crafts easy and delicious recipes for all levels of home cooks.
Her recipes range from classic comfort foods to healthy and nutritious meals, and she is always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to bring flavor and variety to the table.