Sheet Pan Bourbon Pork Tenderloin and roasted potatoes made all on one sheet and finished at the same time. Easy cleanup and perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.
Sheet Pan Bourbon Pork Tenderloin Dinner
Sheet pan dinners are perfect for nights that you don't want to put a lot of fuss into prep, cleanup, and dishes.
Preparing potatoes by combining olive oil and spices together in a bowl and tossing sliced potatoes into the olive oil mixture.
The potatoes are added around the pork tenderloin that is placed in a foil packet. The foil packet prevents the juices from seeping out onto the potatoes. This pork tenderloin is marinated with the bourbon mixture every 15 minutes to lock the juices in and keep the tenderloin tender.
RELATED: Skillet Cheesy Beef Tacos
RELATED: Sausage & Peppers Mac & Cheese
Pork Tenderloin Prep
To maximize the flavor of this dish, it's best to marinate the pork tenderloin overnight in the bourbon and brown sugar mixture.
To do this, combine the ingredients together in a large container and add the trimmed pork tenderloin to the container. Toss the tenderloin in the mixture every few hours to marinate the pork well.
One it is ready to be roasted in the oven, create an aluminum foil packet to prevent the juices from leaking onto the potatoes.
The meat and potatoes are finished at the same time - perfect for busy weeknights and it makes it a great sheet pan pork tenderloin dinner!
It's important to check the internal temperature of the thickest part of the pork tenderloin after allowing it to rest for 3 minutes. The internal temperature should read at least 145°F. For the most accurate results and for food safety, use a meat thermometer.
Sheet Pan Bourbon Pork Tenderloin
- 2 lb pork tenderloin, fat trimmed
- ½ cup bourbon
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
Sheet Pan Potatoes
- 2 large russet potatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 425°
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and create a foil packet for the tenderloin.
Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin
- Combine the bourbon, brown sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, and the Worchestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- Add the pork tenderloin to the marinade and allow to marinate overnight. RESERVE ¼ liquid!
- Place the marinated pork tenderloin into the center of the sheet pan.
- Combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Wash and slice the potatoes into slices and toss into olive oil mixture.
- Place the potatoes around the pork tenderloin in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Every 15 minutes, baste the pork tenderloin with the reserved marinade.
- Check the internal temperature of the thickest part of the pork tenderloin. The temperature should be 145°F. Allow the pork to rest for 3 minutes before checking the temperature. Increase roasting time if necessary.
Serving Size:6 servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 406Total Fat: 10.2gSaturated Fat: 2.6gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 1098mgCarbohydrates: 24.7gFiber: 1.9gSugar: 13.2gProtein: 41.8g
Dana is an experienced recipe creator who crafts easy and delicious recipes for all levels of home cooks.
Her recipes range from classic comfort foods to healthy and nutritious meals, and she is always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to bring flavor and variety to the table.