Loaded beef nachos made with simple ingredients and have a whole lot of flavor. It’s a great dish to make for game day parties because it feeds a crowd!
Make The Beef Nachos Loaded
Cheese and Tortilla chips taste great together but adding seasoned beef and delicious toppings such as jalapeno slices, green onions, and black beans really make for a delicious appetizer and it’s filling, too!
I love serving my nachos with sour cream and guacamole for even more flavor.
RELATED – Black Bean Corn Con Queso Dip
Loaded Beef Nachos Are Easy Cleanup
Prepping the dish correctly ensures an easy clean-up and prevents the cheese from sticking to the dish. It also helps prevents burnt food!
It’s really simple – just cut a piece of aluminum foil large enough to line the inside of your dish of choice of a baking dish or baking sheet.
I prefer to use a baking dish because I can make my nachos a little meatier because the dish is deeper. The choice is yours!
RELATED: Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
- 1 lb beef
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup black beans, drained
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
- green onions, garnish
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 bag tortilla chips, yellow corn
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Cook beef and diced onion, crumble and drain.
- Add spices into beef and simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in refried beans and set aside.
- On an aluminum foil-lined baking dish or sheet, place enough tortilla chips to cover the aluminum foil.
- Spread seasoned beef mixture evenly over tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle both types of shredded cheeses evenly over beef.
- Spread diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, and black beans evenly on top of the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle the desired amount of green onions onto nachos.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 505Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 565mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 29g
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and can vary depending on the cooking technique and the exact ingredients used. For informational purposes only.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER RECIPES GREAT FOR GAME DAY: