This Easy Black Bean Corn Salad is a quick and tasty snack or a dish to take to a potluck or party. It's always a hit at potlucks and parties!
We made this Easy Corn Salad Recipe at my son's birthday party and it was a great addition to the spread of foods we served.
Everyone loved how colorful it was and how crisp the veggies were as well. The adults liked that there was something there they could enjoy and not only have to snack on the "kid-approved" snacks 😉
Super Quick Easy Black Bean Corn Salad
This is Easy Corn Salad Recipe is quick to whip up and is ready to eat as soon as you make it. That's why it is so great to make for parties or for a spur of the moment get together.
This dish is known as a summer dish but I make it well into October! I love how refreshing and crisp the ingredients are and even though it may not be summer, your senses will definitely take you back there!
RELATED: Garlic & Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can black eyed peas, drained
- 1 onion, diced, red or white (per preference)
- 1 can super sweet corn
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bellpepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- In large mixing bowl combine black beans, black eyed peas, onion, corn, tomatoes, and bell peppers together.
- Mix together olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, and chili powder.
- Pour over salsa mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Top with Cilantro
Serve with corn chip scoops or tortilla chips.
Store in air tight container and keep refrigerated.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Dana is an experienced recipe creator who crafts easy and delicious recipes for all levels of home cooks.
Her recipes range from classic comfort foods to healthy and nutritious meals, and she is always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to bring flavor and variety to the table.