Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake is creamy, dense, and absolutely delicious.
Easy to make in the Instant Pot and can be made into mini cheesecakes!
Creamy, Flavorful Strawberry Cheesecake
Making cheesecake in the Instant Pot is incredibly easy and the results are amazing.
The trick to making this delicious cheesecake is to use room temperature eggs, heavy cream, and cream cheese.
It’s a good idea to allow these ingredients to sit out on the counter to reach room temperature for about two hours before combining all the ingredients together.
Blind Baking the Crust
One method of making a crust for cheesecake is to freeze it while prepping the filling. I personally like to blind bake the crust because it adds a nice crunch to the crust. It’s really up to you, but if nothing is done to the crust, it will very likely come out soggy.
Other than the important step of using room temperature ingredients, it’s also very important to carefully blend the ingredients and to add the eggs last.
Make sure not to overbeat the ingredient together, it will result in a fluffy top cheesecake. The best methods for making a cheesecake filling is to either use a food processor, a hand mixer, or the old-fashioned way, by hand.
If using either a food processor or a hand mixer, beat the mixture using short pulses to prevent overbeating. Add the eggs one at a time and mix until just combined.
RELATED: Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake
Strawberry Compote Topping
This Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake is topped with a fresh strawberry compote. Strawberries are simmered down on the stovetop with sugar and then thickened with cornstarch. It is easy to make a compote and it tastes absolutely wonderful on desserts.
Instant Pot Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes
This recipe easily makes 3 mini cheesecakes. To make these, use 4-inch cheesecake springform pans. Simply divide the crust into 3 equal parts, spray the cheesecake springform pans with baking spray and press the crumb into the bottom and the sides. To blind bake the mini cheesecakes, bake at 325° for 6 minutes.
As for the filling, divide the cheesecake filling equally between three cheesecake springform pans and pressure cook for 11 minutes. Allow a natural release of 18 minutes before removing from the Instant Pot and allowing the cheesecakes to cool on the counter for an hour. Chill overnight in the refrigerator before topping with strawberry compote.
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, room temp
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 12 graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325°*
- Combine finely crushed graham crackers, 1/8 tsp salt, and brown sugar.
- Melt the 4 tbsp of butter and mix in the graham mixture.
- Spray the bottom and sides of the springform pan/s with baking spray.
- Press graham cracker crust into the bottom of the pan and use the back of a spoon to gently press it up on the sides.
- Bake the crust in the oven for 15 minutes.*
- Meanwhile, using a food processor, combine the room temperature cream cheese and heavy cream. Blend using short pulses.
- Add in the sugar, cornstarch, 2 tsp vanilla, salt, and lemon juice. Quick Pulses until just incorporated. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add in the room temperature eggs and blend using short pulses until just combined. This part is critical!
- Pour into a greased springform pan and allow the filling to settle.
- Gently pick up the springform pan and "tap" it onto the counter to pop any air pockets that may be in the filling. Smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the pot and put the trivet into place.
- Create a sling out of foil or use an Instant Pot silicone sling and place it in the Instant Pot.
- Gently place the cheesecake in the Instant Pot and close the lid.
- Set the pot to MANUAL and cook for 35 minutes.**
- Allow the Instant Pot to Natural Release for 18 minutes before removing the lid.
- Carefully remove the cheesecake from the Instant Pot. Use a paper towel to soak up any water that may be laying on the top of the cheesecake.
- Allow the cheesecake to sit on the counter for 10 minutes before moving the cheesecake to chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Once cheesecake is chilled, it is safe to remove the cheesecake from the pan.
- In a small saucepan, heat the strawberries with the sugar and add the lemon juice.
- Allow the mixture to get bubbly and add the cornstarch.
- Mix until blended well.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add to the chilled cheesecake and serve.
*To prepare mini cheesecakes, prepare the crust as directed but divide into 3 separate springform pans. Bake at 325° for 6 minutes.
**Prepare the batter as directed but spoon the cheesecake filling equally between the 3 preared cheesecake crusts. Pressure cook for 11 minutes and allow a Natural Release for 18 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g