Incredibly easy and flavorful apple cinnamon roll bake using ready to bake cinnamon rolls, apple pie filling, and brown sugar.
This apple cinnamon roll bake is a great overnight breakfast and comes together in just a matter of minutes before going into the oven.
Cinnamon Roll Bake
A can of cinnamon rolls makes this quick breakfast quick and easy to make. It only takes a few ingredients to make and they’re all commonly found in the pantry.
To make a cinnamon roll bake only a can of cinnamon rolls, butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar is needed. The ingredients that makes a huge difference in making a breakfast casserole such as this is choosing a fruit pie filling.
For this recipe, apple pie filling is used because the flavors pair so wonderfully with brown sugar and cinnamon.
Fruit Pie Filling
You can great creative and change up the flavors any way you would like. Blueberry, peach, and even strawberry pie filling would take great in this breakfast casserole.
During the Fall and Winter seasons, just a pumpkin pie filling would certainly create a warm and cozy breakfast.
RELATED: Homemade Apple Fritters
Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole
A 1.5 quart casserole dish is needed to make this apple cinnamon roll bake. You want the chopped cinnamon roll pieces to completely cover the bottom of the dish so that the ingredients bake together and creates a dense but flavorful casserole.
Anything larger than the 1.5 quart dish will create gaps and space and the casserole will bake much thinner than using the specified dish.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Caramel Banana Muffins
- 5 Ct Cinnamon Roll (save icing)
- 21 oz can of apple pie filling
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Butter Flavor Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces.
- Lightly grease the bottom of a 1.5-quart baking dish
- Add the chopped cinnamon rolls to the dish.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the rolls.
- Add 1/3 of the brown sugar.
- Add half of the apple pie filling and stir to combine.
- Press the cinnamon roll pieces down into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the brown sugar on top of the mixture.
- Evenly spread the remaining apple pie filling.
- Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Check the center of the dish for doneness.
- Warm up the provided icing from the cinnamon rolls and drizzle onto the apple cinnamon roll bake.
- Serve warm.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 426Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 653mgCarbohydrates: 78gFiber: 2gSugar: 51gProtein: 3g
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and can vary depending on the cooking technique and the exact ingredients used. For informational purposes only.