Made from scratch double chocolate fudge cookies. Full of flavor and easy to make!
These double chocolate fudge cookies use everyday ingredients and ready to eat in little time!
Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies
These cookies are made from scratch and absolutely delicious! They’re perfect for chocolate lovers because they are overloaded with chocolate flavor. These cookies are also incredibly easy to make.
The cookies are made by melting down chocolate chips and butter until it’s smooth. It’s then added to the other wet ingredients and the brown sugar and mixed until well combined.
The cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder are then sifted together and blended into the cookie batter. The remaining chocolate chips are then spoon-stirred into the mixture.
Baking these cookies on a silicone mat prevents the cookies from sticking to the cookie sheet but greasing the cookie sheet lightly will help prevent sticking as well.
Dropped by tablespoonfuls and baked in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, these cookies come out with firm edges and with a fudgy center.
RELATED: Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, I use Imperial Sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line a cookie sheet with silicone mats or grease the sheet lightly.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the 1/2 cup of butter and 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat in the eggs one at a time until blended.
- Add in the vanilla and the brown sugar.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter to the mixture.
- Sift together the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and stir in the remaining chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto greased or lined cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minutes. Edges should be firm, don't overbake.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before removing them from the cookie sheet and serving.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest