These Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas are stuffed with chopped chicken, bacon, shredded cheese, and homemade Pico de Gallo. Great for appetizers or to serve for dinner.
Appetizer or Main Course
This cheesy chicken and bacon quesadilla recipe can easily be made for an appetizing snack or as the main course. It is made with a homemade pico de gallo and can be served with sour cream and guacamole. Whether it’s game night or time for dinner, these quesadillas satisfy hunger and taste buds.
Homemade Pico de Gallo
Stuffed inside these delicious Chicken and bacon quesadillas is homemade pico de gallo. It’s made with fresh Roma tomatoes, red onion, and jalapenos. If you want an extra kick to your quesadillas, I suggest that you add at least 2 jalapenos to this recipe for the extra heat.
Easy to Make Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas
The quickest and most efficient way to make these chicken and bacon quesadillas is to make the chicken and bacon ahead of time. After cooking the meats, chop them up and add them into separate bowls. Creating an assembly line, place ingredients on one half burrito tortilla. Start with cheese, followed by, chicken, bacon, pico de gallo, and then top with more cheese. They’re really quick to assemble and even quicker to cook. It’s best to serve these quesadillas warm so that the cheese is melted!
RELATED: Easy Instant Pot Taco Soup
[bctt tweet=”Make these Cheesy Chicken & Bacon Quesadillas for game day! #gameday #partyfood #cheesy” username=”mamaneedscake”]
- 5 tortillas, burrito size
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 bag shredded cheese, mexican
- 1 Pico de Gallo recipe
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat.
- On one side of the burrito sized tortillas, sprinkle cheese.
- Layer the chopped chicken and the chopped bacon.
- Spread Pico de Gallo evenly and then top with more cheese.
- Fold over tortilla and place in skillet.
- Heat until cheese is melted, flipping once the tortilla has browned and has become crispy.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: