Who doesn’t like a good parfait? Some of the most delicious parfaits I’ve eaten were made from yogurt. That’s why when I got a hankering for one, I made this Key Lime and Strawberry Parfait using Greek yogurt.
Key Lime and Strawberry Parfait
Making this parfait was super quick and easy. I used graham cracker crumbs, whipped topping, Key Lime Greek yogurt, and white chocolate shavings. It was so good! The family really loved it and it was the perfect snack disguised as a dessert! It was really super quick to whip up as well so that’s a plus in my book!!
- 4 containers Oiko's Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 1 package graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can whipped cream
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 1 bar white chocolate, shaved
- Start by adding a layer of graham crackers to 4 glasses.
- Top with one container of Key Lime Greek yogurt
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with white chocolate shavings.
- Slice strawberry and hang on side of dish.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g