This post is sponsored by Dannon® Oikos® Traditional Greek Yogurt but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Who doesn’t like a good parfait? Some of the most delicious parfaits I’ve eaten were made from yogurt. That’s why when I got a hankering for one, I made this Key Lime and Strawberry Parfait using Dannon® Oikos® Traditional Greek Yogurt.
Ibotta Makes it Sweeter
Since Oikos Yogurt needs to be refrigerated, it’s ideal to make these parfaits right before serving. I picked up everything I needed at Walmart including Oiko’s Traditional Green Yogurt. You can earn an offer through Ibotta for purchasing it at Walmart! The Ibotta offer is good on either singles or the 4 pack of yogurt!
Key Lime and Strawberry Parfait
Making this parfait was super quick and easy. I used graham cracker crumbs, whipped topping, Dannon® Oikos® Key Lime Flavored Traditional Greek Yogurt and white chocolate shavings. It was so good! The family really loved it and it was the perfect snack disguised as a dessert! It was really super quick to whip up as well so that’s a plus in my book!!
- 4 containers Oiko's Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 1 package graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can whipped cream
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 1 bar white chocolate, shaved
- Start by adding a layer of graham crackers to 4 glasses.
- Top with one container of Key Lime Greek yogurt
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with white chocolate shavings.
- Slice strawberry and hang on side of dish.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g