This no-bake Easter Bark recipe has a white chocolate base that has a mixture of Golden and Chocolate Oreos, pastel M&M’s, and spring sprinkles nestled into warm chocolate before the bark hardens.
This fun no-bake Easter treat is easy to make and a great recipe for kids.
Easy Easter Recipe for Kids
This white chocolate bark recipe is topped with delicious candy additions and this recipe is easy enough for kids to make from start to finish.
Easter Bark doesn’t require an oven or even the stovetop to make and takes less than 10 minutes to make.
This recipe is easy to get creative with and kids will have a fun time choosing toppings for this candy bark.
What’s in Easter Bark?
- White chocolate – either white chocolate baking chips, white chocolate almond bark, or white chocolate melting wafers work well for this recipe but may require different melting techniques.
- Oreos – I like to use half Golden Oreos and half Double Stuf Chocolate Oreos for this recipe for extra color but any variety you choose can be used.
- Easter M&M’s – Pastel M&M’s are perfect for Easter Bunny Bark. Depending on the occasion, other color varieties work well too!
- Spring sprinkles – Pastel or spring-colored sprinkles (or jimmies) to add a pop of color.
RELATED: Sugar Cookie Bars
How to Make Easter Bark
It’s very simple to make Easter Bark.
Prepare the toppings – Coarsely chop the Chocolate and Golden Oreos. Measure out the sprinkles and the M&M’s.
Melt the white chocolate – There are many different types of melting chocolate. For success, follow the melting directions on the package of the white chocolate being used. Melting chocolate in the microwave using small increments of time at a lesser power melts chocolate nicely and quickly.
Once the white chocolate is melted, pour the chocolate into the prepared 8×8 dish and make sure to evenly spread it.
Add the toppings – Immediately after pouring the melted white chocolate in the dish, sprinkle the crushed Oreos evenly over the chocolate and gently press them into the chocolate. Sprinkle the remaining candies as well as the sprinkles evenly on top of the chocolate.
Chill – Cover the Easter Bark and chill for at least 20 minutes.
Break the bark – Once the bark is completely hardened, use a sharp knife to cut the Easter Bark into large pieces and store it in an airtight container.
Easter Candy Bark Recipe
Oreos, M&M’s, and pastel sprinkles are great options to use as Easter Bark toppings.
Other fun toppings for candy bark are:
- Crushed pretzels
- Dehydrated marshmallows
- Reese’s pieces
- Dried fruit
- Chopped nuts
- Peppermint (perfect for the Christmas season)
- Mini Robin Eggs (also cute for Easter)
- Small popcorn pieces
- 10 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup pastel sprinkles
- 1 cup crushed chocolate Oreos, about 6 Oreos
- 1/2 cup crushed golden Oreos, about 3 Oreos
- 3/4 cup Easter M&M’s
- Line an 8x8 dish with parchment paper.
- Chop the Oreos and measure out the sprinkles and the M&M's.
- Melt the white chocolate according to the directions on the package of the chocolate that is being used.
- Carefully pour the melted chocolate into the 8x8 dish and make sure to spread it in an even layer.
- Immediately press the crushed Oreos carefully into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the remaining toppings evenly over the melted chocolate.
- Cover and place the dish in the refrigerator and allow it to chill for 20 minutes before taking it out of the refrigerator.
- Using a sharp knife, chop the hardened Easter Bark into large pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Follow the directions on the package of the chocolate for the best results.
Makes approximately 12 pieces of bark.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 piece
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 372Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 176mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 1gSugar: 37gProtein: 4g
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and can vary depending on the cooking technique and the exact ingredients used. For informational purposes only.