These double chocolate chunk cookies are made with chocolate chunk and chocolate chips. They taste great warmed up and served with a glass of milk!
Perfect Cookie for Chocoholics
These soft and delicious double chocolate chunk cookies are made for chocoholics!! These cookies are made with cocoa powder, chocolate chunks, and milk chocolate chips. They take very little time to get the cookie dough ready to bake.
Making these Cookies
Making these double chocolate chunk cookies is quite simple. It makes these cookies even simpler when using a hand mixer.
Therefore, I do use my hand mixer to mix this batter because it creams the wet ingredients together better than just using a spoon. After everything is creamed together, I slowly beat in the dry mixture ingredients so that all of the ingredients blend together well.
These cookies are baked for about 10 minutes and I allow them to cool for several minutes before moving them to wire racks to cool completely.
Serve the Cookies Warm
To get the most of these double chocolate chunk cookies, serve them warm! They taste wonderful slightly warmed in the microwave and served with a glass of milk. The chocolate chunks give a nice texture to sink your teeth into.
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until it is blended well.
- Add in the vanilla and the egg.
- Slowly beat in the flour mixture.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and chocolate chunks until they are mixed in well.
- Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon, drop by tablespoonfuls directly on a cookie sheet or on a silicone mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and remove from oven to cool for about 7 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Chocolate Chunk Marshmallow Cookies
- Vanilla Cinnamon Sugar Swirl Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cupcakes (Cream Filled)