Black Bean Cojita Cheese dip is a tasty party appetizer. Made with black beans, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, and Cojita cheeses.
This no bake cheese dip is the perfect take along because there’s no oven or reheating required!
Quick and Easy Appetizer
Even though this black bean and Cojita Cheese Dip have 6 delicious layers, it also comes together very quickly!
The first layer of this dip contains black beans. Simply rinse and drain the black beans before adding them to the bottom of a casserole dish.
Next, either premade guacamole or packaged guacamole is spread on top of the black beans.
The third layer is made up of your favorite salsa.
Seasoned sour cream is the fourth layer, it’s made using taco seasoning and sour cream.
The fifth and sixth layers are made of cheddar cheese and Cojita cheese.
Rojo’s Black Bean & Cojita Cheese Copycat
One of my favorite dips to pick up from Costco is this black bean & Cojita cheese dip. It can be a bit pricy but it’s cheaper to make at home and you get more servings out of it.
Another great copycat dip from Macado’s restaurant is this Black Bean Corn Con Queso Dip. It’s very cheesy!
Great Party Appetizer
This Black Bean and Cojita Cheese Dip is a great addition to Game Day parties and summer potlucks.
Other great Game Day appetizers include Loaded Chili Cheese Fries. French Fries smothered in homemade chili and topped with cheeses and veggies.
These loaded beef nachos are made with simple ingredients and have a whole lot of flavor. It’s a great dish to make for game day parties because it feeds a crowd!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip is a quick and easy 5 ingredient appetizer. It’s cheesy and packed full of flavor.
Turn a classic Philly steak and cheese sandwich into Philly Steak and Cheese Bombs for Game Day! Serve these delicious bombs up with some cheesy Philly cheese sauce.
- 15 oz black beans, rinsed, drained
- 8 oz guacamole
- 1 cup salsa, of choice
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Cojita Cheese, crumbles
- Rinse and drain the black beans well and spread them on the bottom of a casserole dish. An 11x7 dish works well.
- Spread the guacamole evenly over the black beans.
- Layer the salsa over the guacamole. Use your preference of salsa.
- Stir together the sour cream and the taco seasoning in a bowl. Spread over the salsa.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of the sour cream.
- Top the dip off with the Cojita cheese.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 338Total Fat: 16.8gSaturated Fat: 8.8gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 593mgCarbohydrates: 31.9gFiber: 7.7gSugar: 2.5gProtein: 18.2g