I made this Apple Butter Barbeque Sauce to go with my Popcorn Chicken Apple Kebabs. It's the perfect appetizer to serve if you're still craving Summer but looking forward to some Fall flavors.
Amazing as A Dipping Sauce
I love the delicious and fresh flavor that apples bring to the table. Adding apples as an ingredient into a barbeque sauce recipe was purely genius! It was delicious! It pairs wonderful with chicken and it s great addition to Fall gatherings.
- ½ cup apple butter
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- Place small pot over low heat.
- Add apple butter into pot and add in brown sugar.
- Let simmer over low heat until brown sugar is melted.
- Add in remaining ingredients and allow to heat for a few minutes.
- Pour into dipping bowl and serve.
- Store in refrigerator.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES
CHECK OUT THESE DESSERTS
Dana is an experienced recipe creator who crafts easy and delicious recipes for all levels of home cooks.
Her recipes range from classic comfort foods to healthy and nutritious meals, and she is always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to bring flavor and variety to the table.