A super easy meal that serves the whole family!
Not your ordinary Crunchwrap Supreme. This recipe has more fillings that make it even more delicious! Lo and behold this is the Super Crunchwrap Supreme!
We are not really a nacho cheese family, we love white queso cheese in this house! We also love refried beans so why not put them in the crunchwrap?
These crunchwraps were super easy to make and tasted delicious. With the extra ingredients, it was more flavorful and our family really enjoyed these!
My family has already requested that these go into regular rotation for meal planning! Thankfully they take very little time from start to finish and make a complete meal.
Dipping this crunchwrap in salsa or white queso dip makes it taste even more amazing! However, it is delicious without 🙂
Serving it with tortilla chips gives your plate a little extra and pairs perfectly.
- 1 lb ground beef, drained
- 1 packet taco seasoning, we use Taco Bell
- 10 burrito tortillas
- 10 tostadas
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese, we use Kraft
- 1 container White Queso Cheese
- Brown beef in skillet and crumble, drain.
- Mix taco seasonings according to package and cook.
- Meanwhile, heat up refried beans and set aside.
- Heat lightly greased nonstick skillet to grill crunchwraps on.
- Staring with burrito tortilla first, spread thin layer of white queso cheese
- Spread 1/2 cup of beef on top of white queso cheese
- Spread thin layer of refried beans on top of beef
- Top with tostada shell
- Apply thin layer of sour cream to tostada shell
- Sprinkle with lettuce
- Sprinkle with tomatoes
- Top with Mexican blend cheese
- Fold in on side of of burrito followed by tucking and folding in circular motion.
- Starting with folded side down brown crunchwrap and flip.
- Serve with chips, salsa, and/or dip!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g