Not only is this peanut butter fudge easy to make, it is also absolutely delicious. It's both creamy and crunchy at the same time. Perfect for gifts - this Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Recipe is sure to please!
- 16 ounces Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter, We use Jif
- 16 ounces VANILLA candy melts, We use Candiquik squares from our local Food Lion
- 8-10 peanut butter cups, chopped
- ⅓ cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- Using an 8x8 pan, line with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Melt Vanilla candy melts according to package, careful to not overcook.
- Add in the 16 ounces of extra crunchy peanut butter and mix until well blended.
- Pour into pan
- Give it gentle shake to disperse fudge mixture evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups on fudge, gently pressing down.
- Melt ⅓ cup of milk chocolate chips and drizzle fudge.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Dana is an experienced recipe creator who crafts easy and delicious recipes for all levels of home cooks.
Her recipes range from classic comfort foods to healthy and nutritious meals, and she is always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to bring flavor and variety to the table.