This Easy Rustic Mixed Berry Tart is made using a refrigerated pie crust, raspberries, and blackberries. This recipe is incredibly easy to make and it's also quick as well!
Mixed Berry Tart
When making a tart it's always best to be picky about your berries. You want to check for imperfections as well as size differences. The beauty of the tart comes from the berries themselves so you don't want really large berries and really small berries together. Ideally, the berries will be as close to size as possible.
Creativity and Making Tarts
When working with different berries, it means working with different colors. You can design the tart however you want. Try out different patterns, or don't try a pattern at all! Get creative with your tart and add some personality to your food!!
An Easy to Make Tart
This tart is so incredibly easy to make. Sometimes, I don't have time to make dough and then let it chill in the fridge. And sometimes, I just want to make a quick treat for my family and not spend a lot of time on it. This tart is perfect for the occasion!
- 6 oz raspberries, washed and dried
- 6 oz blackberries, washed and dried
- 1 pie crust, refrigerated
- ½ cup sugar, divided
- egg wash
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Cut parchment paper to fit cookie sheet and roll out refrigerated pie crust.
- Starting in the center, sprinkle ¼ cup granulated sugar. Spread sugar on pie crust and leave a 2 inch rim.
- Starting from the furthest from center, place berries in a circular motion until berries meet in the center.
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup sugar.
- Fold in pie crust to overlap around pie.
- Use egg wash on edges of pie crust.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until crust is golden.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 85Total Fat: 1.1gSaturated Fat: 0.3gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 26mgCarbohydrates: 18.8gFiber: 2.5gSugar: 14.5gProtein: 1.5g