- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 10 oz can of Ro-Tel tomatoes & chilies, drained
- 16 oz Rosarita Refried Beans
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 package burrito tortillas
- 1 container white cheese dip, I use Terrifico Tamales White Cheese Dip
- 1 container sour cream
- Brown meat, drain.
- Combine cumin, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper for burrito mix.
- On medium heat, mix tomatoes & chilies, burrito mix, and refried beans. Stir frequently, reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Spread burrito filling onto burrito tortilla. Add 2 tablespoons of white cheese dip. Top with desired amount of sour cream. Roll into burrito.
Eat burrito as is or heat skillet and fry burrito on each side for a crispier texture.
Serve with your favorite Mexican side dish. We enjoy tortilla chips, cheese dip and salsa. Any leftover burritos can be stored in refrigerator or wrapped and frozen for future use.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g