- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 10 oz can of Ro-Tel tomatoes & chilies, drained
- 16 oz Rosarita Refried Beans
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 package burrito tortillas
- 1 container white cheese dip, I use Terrifico Tamales White Cheese Dip
- 1 container sour cream
- Brown meat, drain.
- Combine cumin, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper for burrito mix.
- On medium heat, mix tomatoes & chilies, burrito mix, and refried beans. Stir frequently, reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Spread burrito filling onto burrito tortilla. Add 2 tablespoons of white cheese dip. Top with desired amount of sour cream. Roll into burrito.
Eat burrito as is or heat skillet and fry burrito on each side for a crispier texture.
Serve with your favorite Mexican side dish. We enjoy tortilla chips, cheese dip and salsa. Any leftover burritos can be stored in refrigerator or wrapped and frozen for future use.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Dana is an experienced recipe creator who crafts easy and delicious recipes for all levels of home cooks.
Her recipes range from classic comfort foods to healthy and nutritious meals, and she is always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to bring flavor and variety to the table.