Peanut Butter Truffles
These peanut butter truffles are delicious! My family loves these and they are a hit at get-togethers. Easy to make and they will be ready in no time at all. Will yield 12-15 truffles.
- 3/4 cup white vanilla baking wafers (can use chips as substitute)
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 teaspoon whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper and set aside.
Microwave vanilla baking wafers on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until melted. Add in whipping cream, frosting, and peanut butter until well blended.
Pour sprinkles into a shallow dish.
Roll one rounded tablespoon of truffle mixture into ball.
Roll into sprinkles (I put sprinkles in my hand and rolled the ball in the sprinkles that way for better coverage) and place back on cookie sheet
Refrigerate for approximately 10 minutes and then serve.
Stove in airtight container in refrigerator