This cinnamon sugar pull-apart bread is homemade using mini bundt pans. There is a cream cheese glaze poured over these mini bundts – delicious!
Using Mini Bundts
When baking I like to make things personal and making individual pull-apart bread does just that! It’s not really any extra work and it’s pretty easy to do.
Instead of putting all the balls of dough into one bundt pan you just divide them up into 4… it’s that simple! I used mini bundt pans similar to these and they came out so cute!
Filling the Mini Bundt Pans
When I made these, I will a little generous of how much I filled them. I ended up filling them about 3/4 of the way up and they puffed up over the top of the pans slightly. To prevent this, I would fill them about 1/2 of the way with the dough balls.
To make the balls more flavorful, I used the remaining butter and cinnamon mixture to drizzle over layers of the balls. This prevents the insides of the bundt to be drier than the outside. It made the insides sticky and yummy!
RELATED: Jumbo Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup milk, warm
- 1 1/2 tsp dry yeast
- 2 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease 4 mini bundt pans.
- Combine 1 cup of warm milk, dry yeast, sugar, and salt in large bowl. Stir ingredients to combine.
- Let sit for around 10 minutes, the mixture should become frothy. Make sure it is not cold in your house or it will not rise.
- After the yeast mixture is ready, add in the butter, egg. Mix.
- Gradually add in 3 cups of all-purpose flour. Knead dough until it no longer sticks to your hands and bounces back when touched.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour. It should double in size.
- Once the dough is ready, roll the dough into balls and roll into butter and cinnamon mixture.
- Make all of the balls and dip into mixture. Set aside.
- Layer the balls in pan and drizzle half of the remaining butter and cinnamon mixture over top of the balls.
- Fill each bundt pan until about halfway full.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until browned and a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Let bundts cool for about 10 minutes and then using a cookie sheet, cover pans and flip.
- Let cool for additional 5 minutes and remove bundt pans.
- Drizzle prepared glaze over mini bundts and serve.
To Prepare Filling
- Melt 3/4 cup butter and mix in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Set Aside.
To Prepare Glaze
- Beat together the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Add in the 2 tbsp of milk. If the glaze isn't creamy enough, add in 1 tsp of milk at a time until it is the desired consistency.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
You May Also Like: