Glazed Maple Brown Sugar Cookies
During the Fall season, it is always great to pull out a delicious cookie recipe that isn’t normally made throughout the year. It certainly is a treat for our family.
This Glazed Maple Brown Sugar Cookies recipe is soft, chewy, and full of flavor.
This recipe makes a large batch which makes it great for gifts and for get-togethers around the holidays. Not to mention they present themselves beautifully and they’re really easy to make!
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Maple Syrup, (real)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar, (to roll cookies in)
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup, (real)
- 3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease cookie sheets.
- Mix softened butter, brown sugar with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add in vanilla and egg and mix well.
- Mix in maple sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in salt, baking soda, and flour a little at a time until well blended.
- Let cookie mix sit for a minute or two so it won't be gooey to work with.
- Spread the 1/2 sugar on shallow plate.
- Roll cookie mix into balls and roll into sugar and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
For Maple Glaze
- Mix together confectioner's sugar, milk, and maple syrup and until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle glaze on completely cool cookies.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g