Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
These Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies and soft and chewy and taste amazing. They’re quick and easy to make and the ingredient list is simple too!
If you’re looking for an ooey gooey fall apart in your hand cookie these are the right cookies for you! I made a couple of different types of recipes for my my husband to take into work and these were the fastest to come out of the box! They were a huge hit!
Like this recipe? Want to see more? Check these great recipes out!
This article may contain affiliate links. If you purchase products through these links I may earn a small commission, it is no extra cost to you and it is means to help support this blog.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup tightly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 11.5 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Using electric mixer blend butter, sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the vanilla and mix well.
- Add in 1 egg at a time and blend well.
- Add in quick oats a little at a time, stir on low to mix.
- Add in semisweet chocolate chips and stir with spoon.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons full or using cookie scoop.
- Bake four 10-12 minutes and allow to cool before moving cookies.
Store in airtight container. //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js https://mamaneedscake.com/recipe/chocolate-chip-oatmeal-cookies-recipe/
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g