These Blackened Ranch Chicken Burrito Bowls are great for meal prepping and using up leftover chicken for either lunch or for dinner!
Blackened Ranch Dressing
There are so many flavorful things you can create when using ranch. A tasty favorite of mine is this blackened ranch dressing. I use my handy Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker to make this delicious dressing.
Blackened Ranch Chicken Burrito Bowl
This is such a quick and simple meal to put together. It uses already cooked chicken (perfect to use up leftover chicken!), chopped Roma tomatoes, black beans, and super sweet corn. I also use couscous instead of rice for my burrito bowls because it has fewer calories, and contains 6 grams of protein per cup. I also really enjoy the texture! The meal is not only quick to put together, but it’s also tasty and filling!
Making The Ranch Dressing
Since this recipe is so quick to throw together, it’s best to start by making the blackened ranch dressing first. That way, you can put it in the refrigerator to chill for a few minutes before serving. This allows the flavors to develop and your dressing will be more flavorful! The ranch flavor is the star of this meal so it’s important to get as much flavor as possible from this dressing!
Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker
I seriously love my shaker! There are so many delicious things that can easily be elevated by using it! It’s great to add to dips, casseroles, fries, and even burgers. I have my Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker easily accessible in my kitchen because it’s so easy to give a shake or two to my recipes whenever I’m craving ranch flavor.
Blackened Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Chicken Burrito Bowl
- 1 can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 package super sweet corn, thawed
- 2 cups couscous
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed, cooked
- In a medium bowl, combine the paprika, salt, cayenne, thyme, white pepper, onion, pepper, and sugar.
- Add in the 1 1/2 tbsp of ranch seasoning, milk, and mayonnaise.
- Start the couscous according to package directions.
- Mix together well, cover, and place in the fridge.
- Pour 3/4 cup of the black beans into one side of a bowl.
- Continue pouring the burrito bowl ingredients into the bowl, and finish by adding in the cooked couscous.
- Take the prepared blackened ranch dressing out of the refrigerator, drizzle desired amount on burrito bowls and serve.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g