What better way to say I love you than to make your loved ones a deliciously sweet dessert? Truffles are always a great gift to give and adding a Girl Scout cookie to the mix really throws it over the top!
These Samoas Brownie Truffles really hit the spot for those with a sweet tooth. Check out my video below to see how easy it is to make these truffles.
Somoas Brownie Truffles
Try these other truffle recipes:
This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase products through these links or images I may earn a small commission, it is no extra cost to you and helps support this blog.
For the Truffles
- 1 box brownie mix, Girl Scout Samoas
For the coating
- 16 oz melted milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- ½ cup toasted coconut
- Make brownie mix as directed.
- Once cool, roll into 1 inch balls and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Melt milk chocolate and shortening and mix well.
- Dip truffles in milk chocolate and let harden on wax paper
- Toast coconut.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on truffles and immediately sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Dana is an experienced recipe creator who crafts easy and delicious recipes for all levels of home cooks.
Her recipes range from classic comfort foods to healthy and nutritious meals, and she is always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to bring flavor and variety to the table.