What better way to say I love you than to make your loved ones a deliciously sweet dessert? Truffles are always a great gift to give and adding a Girl Scout cookie to the mix really throws it over the top!
These Samoas Brownie Truffles really hit the spot for those with a sweet tooth. Check out my video below to see how easy it is to make these truffles.
Somoas Brownie Truffles
Try these other truffle recipes:
This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase products through these links or images I may earn a small commission, it is no extra cost to you and helps support this blog.
For the Truffles
- 1 box brownie mix, Girl Scout Samoas
For the coating
- 16 oz melted milk chocolate
- 1 tbsp shortening
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- Make brownie mix as directed.
- Once cool, roll into 1 inch balls and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Melt milk chocolate and shortening and mix well.
- Dip truffles in milk chocolate and let harden on wax paper
- Toast coconut.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on truffles and immediately sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g