Pecan Fudge Brownie Truffles Recipe (Video Tutorial)
Everyone enjoys a delicious brownie but how about a brownie rolled into a ball with cream cheese and dipped in milk chocolate? Better yet… sprinkled with pecans! These truffles really hit the spot and were a favorite of all the truffles I’ve made for my Valentine’s Day Truffles series. You can check them out below – I have links for them all 😉 In the meantime, check out my video directly below for my Pecan Fudge Brownie Truffles Recipe.
Valentine’s Day Treat
Making these truffles are really quick and easy. The longest part about the whole process is the chill time. These truffles are perfect for gift giving – they taste yummy, present well, and work well in an assortment of chocolates!
This article may contain affiliate links. If you purchase products through these links or images I may earn a small commission, it is no extra cost to you and helps support this blog.
Make an assortment of truffles with these other great truffle recipes!
- 1 box chocolate fudge brownie mix, family size
- 8 oz cream cheese frosting
For the coating
- 16 oz melted milk chocolate
- 1 tbsp shortening
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup melted white chocolate
- Make brownie mix according to box, let cool.
- Crumble brownies and mix with 8 oz. cream cheese
- Roll into balls and chill for 1 hour
- Melt 16 oz. milk chocolate and 1 tbsp shortening and mix well
- Dip brownie truffles into chocolate and set aside to harden.
- Drizzle milk chocolate on hardened truffles and immediately sprinkle with crushed pecans
- Finish off truffles with melted white chocolate drizzle
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g