– Skinless chicken breasts – Bacon – Onion – Fettuccine pasta – Cajun seasoning – Unsalted butter – Lemon juice – Ground black pepper – Garlic powder – Parsley – Low sodium chicken broth – Heavy cream
1. Coat chicken in cajun seasoning. 2. Add butter to the Instant Pot and saute the seasoned chicken until all sides are browned. 3. Remove the chicken and add the pieces of bacon and cook until it is crispy. 4. Press cancel and remove the bacon and set it aside.
5. Drain the bacon grease and deglaze the bottom of the pot. 6. Layer the fettuccine pasta inside the liner by fanning the pasta in all directions. 7. Add the chicken on top of the pasta. 8. Sprinkle the black pepper, parsley, and garlic powder on top of the chicken.
9. Pour the chicken broth on top of the pasta making sure all of the pasta is submerged. 10. Close the lid and the vent. 11. Pressure cook on High Pressure using the MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK setting for 4 minutes. 12. Using the quick-release method, carefully and slowly release the pressure from the Instant Pot.
13. Pour in the heavy cream and stir until combined. 14. Toss with the bacon and serve immediately. 15. Serve with fresh parsley and lemon wedges if desired.