This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #McCormickONE #CollectiveBias
Easy and flavorful beef stir fry made with beef sirloin, julienned peppers, sliced onions, and broccoli florets.
Easy Weeknight Dinner
One skillet meals are so easy to make for dinner. They're convenient, they're easy to clean-up, and they're typically pretty quick to make. Using McCormick® ONE's single-use seasonings takes the extra work out of creating a perfect blend of seasonings and it also creates a well-balanced flavorful meal.
In McCormick® ONE seasonings, there are no artificial flavors, no MSG, and they're made using McCormick® spices.
Quick, Easy, and Flavorful
There are so many options to choose from when picking out a McCormick® One seasoning mixes.
They have skillet and sheet pan variations with a wide range of flavors including Tuscan Chicken & Vegetables and Bourbon Pork Tenderloin & Vegetables.
With just the seasoning mix, your protein of choice, and your favorite vegetables, you have a well-balanced meal. Perfect for busy weeknights because you don’t take long to prepare!
Easy Beef Stir Fry
We try to avoid eating out as much as possible but with busy schedules, it tends to sometimes be challenging. The family really enjoys eating stir fry and I don’t mind making it when I have a ton of things on my list that needs to be done.
I can also provide my family with a complete meal when I’m short on time, and also feed my family a good portion of meat and veggies.
To make this really simple beef stir fry, you will need to beef sirloin. You can either cut it into your strips or, you can purchase it already sliced to save even more time.
The McCormick® ONE seasoning packet is added into a bowl and mixed with water and soy sauce and set aside for later. After heating a skillet, add the oil, and stir fry the sirloin strips until they are browned on all sides.
The remainder of the oil is added to the skillet and the cut veggies are added and stir-fried for three to four minutes. After that, toss the beef sirloin back into the skillet and stir in the McCormick seasoning mixture.
Allow the flavors to mingle with the protein and veggies and serve. It really is that easy and takes less than 30 minutes!
RELATED: Instant Pot Garlic Sesame and Beef
Busy Evenings are Covered
There are quite a few options to choose from McCormick® ONE’s line of single-use seasoning packets.
There are options for sheet pans and skillet meals such as the beef stir fry. You can check out all of these delicious flavors and meal ideas by checking out McCormick® One’s website. By clicking the link you can find where you can buy these seasonings – they had a nice selection at Martin’s when I was grocery shopping!
- 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 package McCormick® ONE Beef Stir Fry
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided, sub with vegetable oil if desired
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- scallions, chopped, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine together the McCormick® ONE seasoning mix, 1 cup of water, and the 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Stirring to mix well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a skillet and thinly slice the sirloin steak.
- Add to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, browning all sides. Remove sirloin strips from the skillet.
- Add remaining oil to the skillet and add in the red pepper, onion, and broccoli.
- Stir fry the vegetables for about 3 to 4 minutes and then add the seasoning mixture to the skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, add the beef sirloin back to the pan and continue stirring until the seasoning mix is well mixed in with the other ingredients.
- Remove pan from heat and allow the sauce to thicken for about 1 minute.
- Serve with fresh scallions for garnish.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 487Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 583mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 36g
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and can vary depending on the cooking technique and the exact ingredients used. For informational purposes only.
Dana is an experienced recipe creator who crafts easy and delicious recipes for all levels of home cooks.
Her recipes range from classic comfort foods to healthy and nutritious meals, and she is always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to bring flavor and variety to the table.